The service engineer's responsibilities include troubleshooting, repairing faults, servicing and maintaining Dingli’s access equipment. You should provide friendly, efficient service at all times.
You should be knowledgeable about construction machines (or equivalent) and willing to accept frequent trips in Japan.
Successful applicants will demonstrate:
- Trade certified qualifications in either a mechanical or auto-electrical field
- Knowledge of maintenance, inspection & repair procedures with construction or agricultural equipment
- 2 years post trade experience on EWP equipment (looked upon favorably)
- A high attention to detail, competent computer and communication skills
- Reliability, innovation, and an ambition for career progression
- Current permanent work rights with no restriction in Japan
- Current Japan drivers license
- College degree in engineeror equivalent.
- At least 3 yrs experience as a service engineer in the mechanical or equivalent
- Knowledge of equipment rental companies in Japan will be a definite advantage.
- A valid driver's license and willingness to travel.
- Good understanding of customers dynamic.
- The ability to deal with multiple requests without being overwhelmed.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
What We Can Offer:
- Expense Allowance.
- Service vehicle, phone, internet, computer will be provided.
- Comprehensive product training will be provided.
- Competitive salary
- Friendly work atmosphere
- Opportunities to visit China
- Annual leave
- Society insurance
- Payment of overtime work allowance